I haven't posted in almost a month. But things have been a little crazy. School and all related stress kicked in big time (we'll see how I'm feeling after this first round of tests - two down [an A and B] and one left on Wednesday). As far as Wednesday's first test in Self-Care and OTC drugs goes, at least the class is always interesting. I mean, in the past week we've covered OTC treatments for constipation, gas, and diarrhea - who knew that there were seven different varieties of poop? I have a chart now to prove it too.
It's been more than a week since my 24th birthday and I'm still having too much fun with my present. I got a Wii! Well, more like Wii Sports since that's all I really play. It's definitely addictive and not as easy as it looks. Not really the studying distraction I need right now, but hey, it's probably more productive than just watching HGTV (which I do alot of anyway). My birthday itself wasn't bad - with the exception of a Pharmacology test, but I got an 88 and the class average was an 82, so I'm not complaining. Especially since my serious studying started about 3 days before the test; I seriously rang in my birthday in a study room on campus. Then there was lots of terrific Japanese food that night, plus cake, balloons, singing waiters, and alcohol. Of course, I didn't get up until almost 4 pm the next day (well, not consciously - apparently I got up and fed and walked the dogs, then went back to bed). Should it worry me that I can do that without any real thought?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment